What is AWS?
Amazon Web Service (AWS) is a forum for versatile and secure cloud computing applications. It is scalable and economic. AWS is a robust and easy-to-use Amazon application interface. The software has been developed using the synthesis of Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Packaged Software as a Service (PaaS), and Packaged Software as a Service (SaaS).
Why opt for AWS Consulting with Trugo?
Trugo focuses on cloud migration, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, and AWS-powered computer training as an AWS consulting partner. Our mission is to help organizations solve obstacles by using cloud technology to achieve their goals. Some of the well-known companies that use AWS are Netflix, Instagram, SmugMug, Pinterest, DropBox, Playfish, and Etsy.
Benefits of AWS
- Easy Administration: A user-friendly interface called the AWS Management Console is offered on signing up for Amazon Web Services. A wide range of applications and services such as a web hosting site, a new framework for deploying SaaS, or transferring an existing program is accessible through this server interface. Although an IT professional manages the system better, this program does not require a high degree of technical skill or experience. The organization offers well-defined web service APIs for accessing a network, making it fairly easy to use. This minimizes the need for an on-site server to meet your IT requirements as the very infrastructure of Amazon is being rented on signing up. This facilitates the timely deployment of programs, software, and IT ecosystems. AWS can meet your needs, regardless of whether you are searching for a robust content distribution network or apache Hadoop
- High Scalability and Durability: A company doesn’t need to handle IT-based AWS. It can expand as needed without worrying about disrupting its service. AWS manages cloud storage space to provide unlimited capacity. In reality, this service currently has hundreds of thousands of companies in operation and running and is being used by more than a million companies worldwide. It provides a safer stronghold for storing information than the standard hard disks. Every month in America alone, about 560,000 hard drives malfunction. Many of these fail due to various limited stocking problems. This is alarming. A mere malware or virus can cripple all of the company’s data and information that is saved on the hard drive. Backing and maintaining by AWS offer a better and more secure option for the long run.
- Cost-Effective: A start-up or a big company, can only benefit when it can optimize its business resources. In conjunction with other on-site providers, AWS provides affordable and competitive pricing. The cost of running apps on-site or on co-venue is often expected to be massive. However, one of the main advantages of using AWS is its cost-effectiveness.
- Fast as well as Secure: Some of the other main benefits of AWS are its unparalleled protection, capacity to protect knowledge, and IT infrastructure. Across all applications, AWS provides fast and consistent performance. The cloud is equipped with convenient access to its servers and end-to-end encryption. Around 90% of all WordPress websites were compromised last year and Ars Technica also proved that the drives are not completely secure. This reinstates that if not cautious, any record can be lost or stolen. AWS provides a more reliable security measure that guarantees the protection and security of your data. This is a secure (platform) for your private data and information with 12 data centers spread throughout the world and 5 more planned to open this year.
- Flexible Management and Cost-effective: A start-up or a large entrepreneurial company can only save monetarily if the cost of the services the company needs is minimized. In contrast to other services on-site, AWS offers economic costing as compared to on-premise service costs. The costs of operating your apps on-site or co‐location could be enormous when considered. However, with the economic efficiency of AWS, this problem can easily be tackled.
AWS Computing Services
AWS covers a wide range of services for you to accelerate your company’s needs. The basic classifications of these services are as follows:
- Cloud computing
- Cloud Storage
- Security Services
- Database Services
- Management Services
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Application Services
- Deployment and Management
- Developer Tools
- Mobile Services
- Business Productivity
- Desktop and App streaming
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Customer Engagement
- Game Development