- The ascent of Progressive Web-Apps- For companies wishing to achieve the reach of web-based apps while retaining the capabilities of Native apps, the progressive web apps are the perfect key to the lock. Progressive Web Apps are apps that work over the web and do not require downloading like a native app would require but work and collect and disseminate data and commands just like a native app would. By all means, PWAs work just like native apps.
- Videos at the top– Out of all types of content created and shared video content, be it short or long segment videos are still at the top and how. Thanks to the prominence of apps like Youtube and TikTok and Netflix and social media apps, 85% of US internet users accessed some sort of video content. Video content will continue to remain at the top of businesses’ content marketing strategy.
- The advent of automation– In this ever-so-changing world, be it data or content, everything needs to be stored and analyzed at such a dizzying pace that artificial intelligence and automation possess the key to the growth of businesses in the future. Be it for the creation of Chatbots or for data analytics, more and more companies continue using automation for their businesses.
- Time-JAM(stack)- In a world where there is so much content, where every second count, businesses can’t afford for their webpages and content delivery systems to be slow for the end customer. JAMstack is an innovative way of building websites that pre-generates the HTML in such a way that the end client is not required to download complex sets of documents and data for the websites to load. All of the content is instantly loaded as back-end support and front-end are separated. JAMstack is also a highly scalable medium and also requires developers to stay in touch with the latest software without having to learn how to use every software.
- Aiming for the clouds- Maintaining individual data centers and server networks is quite costly for MSMEs and for some large corporations as well. Thus the pay-as-you-go model of cloud computing that provides services from applications to data aggregations and much more has resulted in cloud computing being a feasible option for companies.
These were some of the trends in the CMS segment along with others like content driver services and headless Content Management Systems. With the growth of Digitalisation, Content Management Systems will be the portal to the business of the future.